Where did the time go? Can I just say how much I love being a mom? They definately filled a void and now I can't picture them not being in our lives.
This week mom has been on vacation (much needed) so I've actually been solo with them. It has been so much easier than I could have imagined and I will truly treasure this time with them. I go back to work in one month and I've already warned my boss that I'll be a mess that first week. She thinks it will last longer. :-)
Easter was spent at Michael's folk's house and we has a nice visit. We have begun to realize that a good nap and schedule is key to happy babies. Here's a quick picture we took of them at the end of the day. Kiera is on the left, Liam in the middle and Alaina on the right. It took me a few minutes to see which girl was which since in pictures,they truly are looking identical! So much so that we had their Easter pictures taken at JC Penney and I ended up ordering 2 head shots of Kiera thinking one of them was Alaina. So I need to return one and order the right one. Bad mommy!
Well, the babies are still napping (going on 2 1/2 hours now) so I think I'll wake them up to get ready for a nice walk on this gorgeous day!)
Until next time!
2 comments:
I know I keep saying this but they are absolutely ADORABLE! I love those fat little cheeks, the happy grins, the little fingers in the mouth working on new teeth, and those bunny ears!!!! Oh.my.gosh! They are so VERY, very cute. ;-)
those easter bunnies are just perfect! don't they grow wayyyyyy too fast?!
Post a Comment