Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Homemade Baby Food

Last night was my first attempt at making my own baby food for the triplets. I think it went pretty well! Pears, peaches and organic carrots were on the agenda and appear to have turned out successful. The kids will be the final judges on that though. Mom was going to give them the pears today with breakfast so I'll get the report tonight to see how it went. Tonight I hope to whip up some sweet potatoes, summer squash and zucchini. Applesauce would be a good attempt but not worth the effort in my mind. Looks like we'll go with the jars are regular, unsweetened applesauce.

I'm now on week 4 of the daily work grind and it's going ok. My heart is not here and so much has happended in the 9+ months I was out. Everyday I try to think of someway I can work at home to be near the kids and often revisit my dream (on of them) of pursuing a homemade cookie career or other venture. Trouble is we truly can't make it on one salary and we either have to move or add onto the house since we are outgrowing it. Of course that means more bills to pay and the job has to support that.

I have more pictures to post but haven't found much item to get online these days. Luckliy our blog isn't firewalled here at work which allows me a few moments to update it.

Unitl the next post, be well.

No comments: