Monday, March 29, 2010

Ending of a Lucky Streak

We have considered ourselves lucky to not only have photogenic kids but also well behaved ones when it came to picture taking. That lucky streak has ended. Well. sort of. The session got off to bad start as you can see below. My favorite photographer wasn't working and she has such a knack with the kids. I had a feeling that with three fully mobile toddlers that something would go awry. They didn't have a good nap ealier and it was snack time. Ok, so lesson learned. We will stick to the mornings - and full bellies.
The goldfish crackers came in handy and in the non-crying pictures, you might even spot a fistful or one hanging out of a mouth. It was exhausting but at least we won't need to go back until their 18 month pictures.








1 comment:

berrypatch said...

Too stinking cute - even when they are crying! I LOVE that photo of Liam though with the eggs and the smile. So precious! The girls looked cute and tolerant. LOL I love that you can see their personalities emerging - at least I think so! They are so adorable!